20 Okt Tracking / MarTech Specialist (all genders) EN-Version
We are among the market leaders in Re-commerce for consumer electronics in Germany, currently looking to develop an international position.
What pushes us as a company is to be more environmentally friendly, cutting down on the many kilograms of Co2 emissions through our sustainability concept. Staying true to our motto “it does not always have to be new”, we want to demonstrate to our customers that high-end electronics does not always have to be expensive or new.
In order to support our marketing team to innovate its reporting Landscapes and Steerings and to continuously enhance our data infrastructure, we are looking for a strong Tracking and Marketing Tech Specialist (m/f/d). As a specialist you can help us bring in efficiency into the processes that help continuously grow our company and to further develop the reporting processes and the resulting insights.
Perks at work
- An intensive onboarding process, with various opportunities for an all-round development and a chance for a long-term collaboration
- Through us, you actively support the process of reducing the overall carbon footprint
- Corporate benefits and the optional tax-reduction through the BVG-Ticket
- A competitive compensation with an attractive fixed and variable portion
- A dynamic, caring and collaborative team, who understand each other very well and who cannot wait to get to know you in person
- Fully remote possible
What you bring to the job
- Due to your professional exposure you face the above stated challenges confidently and are inspired to further develop our setup beyond
- With your experience, you understand and respond very well to requirements from Marketing xor User Behaviour Analytics
- You are a team player who knows how to collaborate and work with stakeholders from different backgrounds to achieve a common goal
- You are organized, work autonomously and love to work on data infrastructure and processes
- You love challenges and expanding your knowledge to generate innovative xor state-of-the-art solutions
- You are motivated to constantly develop your product, our tech stack and yourself
- Strong knowledge in tracking methods and tag management systems (ideally Google Tag Manager)
- Expertise on Tags implementation and troubleshooting
- Experience in leveraging APIs (e.g. marketing tools)
- Well experienced with Jira, Confluence, github
- You have worked with cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS, GCP, kubernetes) or are at least knowledgeable about and curious/excited to work into the concept
- Within the first month you consolidate our existing containers, improve triggers, get to know our current setup to later extend our data points for marketing and product performance measurement
- You keep track (data) of marketing contacts (advertising & promotion) and relevant events along the customer journey (content & UX)
- Work hand-in-hand with the Marketing and Onsite Analytics (CRO) teams to coordinate implementation and enable analysis & reporting as well as steering
- Keep track of internal as well as external deployments / product changes, evaluate their potential impact on tracking and manage responses
- Communicate seamlessly with IT on the current landscape, requirements and possibilities
- Stay up to date with developments and trends in tracking (browser updates, data privacy, etc.) and address necessary measures
- Provide the necessary quality assurance for the tracking concepts, implementation, and ensure defined data quality
- Write, audit, and maintain implementation documents based on Google Analytics Measurement Protocol or other tracking guidelines
Looking forward your application!
|Job Category||Data & Analytics|